Teaching Assistant at Cotswold Chine School
Full Time – Permanent
Cotswold Chine School, part of Novalis Trust, is a small independent residential and day special school for young people aged 7-19 years. The school is trauma informed, attachment focused and relationship based supporting young people who in some cases have experienced childhood trauma and adversity and who as a result have complex needs.
Teaching Assistants have a crucial role in the school, through establishing key relationships with students, and through these relationships supporting engagement, motivation and skills development.
What we offer:
- Training delivered by experts in their field, as well as nationally regulated qualifications and other CPD opportunities
- Being part of a community setting, with fantastic team relationships and staff support
- Hours: 8.30am – 4.30pm Monday-Friday
- Term time only
- A keenness to learn and a willingness to implement our model of approach and best practice models in education
- Kind, caring, adaptable and reliable
- An understanding or experience of Education settings
This is an opportunity to join the school at a time of growth and development in professional understanding of trauma and attachment disorders.
Starting Salary £18,147.00 Teaching Assistants with relevant experience will be placed at the appropriate level of the pay scale.
Closing Date: 12th June 2021
For an Application form and job description please apply in writing to:
HR Department, Novalis Trust, Ebley House, 235 Westward Road, Ebley, Stroud, Glos GL5 4SX United Kingdom.
Alternatively please e mail: email@example.com (Please check your spam as well as your inbox folder for our response)
Novalis Trust is committed to safeguarding. All applications will be required to undergo a Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced Check for Regulated Activity.