SPEECH & LANGUAGE THERAPIST – CLINICAL LEAD
Salary £35,049 – £37,568 per annum Term Time Only (FTE £41,422 – £44,399 pa)
Scale R9, Range 55-58
Hours: 37 hours per week, Term-Time Only
Brantridge School is a special academy located in Staplefield, near Haywards Heath, designed to meet the educational, behavioural, care and therapeutic needs for up to 54 boys (age 6-11 years). Our children have a range of special needs including Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) and Autistic Spectrum Conditions (ASC).
The School is part of Orchard Hill College & Academy Trust and it has established a strong reputation with children, parents and professionals alike in educating and caring for pupils with challenging behaviour and associated learning difficulties. You will join a professional and dedicated educational team.
We are seeking a Clinical Lead to further enhance the therapy provision for our pupils and provide leadership and management to our growing Therapy Team. This is an exciting opportunity influence and shape the future direction of our therapy service as part of the Education Leadership Team and in collaboration with our stakeholders.
Job Purpose and Scope:
- To provide leadership to the Therapy Team;
- To provide high quality, clinically effective, person centred and evidence based assessment and intervention to pupils within an our setting;
- To provide support and training to all teaching staff with regard to therapy interventions;
- To manage a therapy service for Brantridge School;
- To contribute to the business plan for the therapy service provision for Brantridge School;
- To support recruitment based on the clinical needs of our cohort ensuring a quality and clinically effective service.
Responsible to: Principal
To apply, please send your completed application form to email@example.com or by post to; Emma Powell, Senior HR & Finance Administrator, Brantridge School, Staplefield, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17 6EQ.
Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
For more information please contact the School Office on 01444 400 228.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments made are subject to a 6 month probationary period and an enhanced DBS check.
Closing Date: 26th June 2019 Interviews 2nd July 2019