Wargrave House School & LEAP Specialist College
The Autism Specialists
449 Wargrave Road, Newton-le-Willows, Merseyside WA12 8RS
T 01925 224899 E firstname.lastname@example.org W www.wargravehouse.com
Chief Executive Officer: Mr Robin Bush
Sensory Integration Specialist Occupational Therapist
Term Time plus 4 weeks, 37.5 hours per week
£35,800 – £40,967
Start date as soon as possible, subject to satisfactory recruitment checks being completed
Wargrave House Limited operates a 38 weekly day and residential non-maintained special school and independent specialist college for 5 to 25 year olds. We have an excellent reputation for delivering outstanding education and care to children and young people with Autistic Spectrum Condition.
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic experienced Occupational Therapist to join our expanding, innovative multi-disciplinary team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be dynamic, committed and flexible with an interest in working and developing your skills in a specialist well-resourced setting
- Have experience in assessment, facilitating 1:1 and group sessions to develop fine motor, gross motor, sensory motor skills and functional / life skills.
- Have experience of working with individuals with ASC and/or learning disabilities and/or with children/adults in an education, health or care setting.
- Be qualified Sensory Integration Practitioner or willingness to complete SI training
- Be involved in training and facilitating staff and other groups
- Have excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Be committed to your own professional development
A full job description and personal specification can be found on our website.
If you are committed to providing the very best to support positive outcomes for our Organisation, we would welcome an application from you. In return, we offer a Group Personal Pension and non-contributory occupational health scheme.
Please visit our website at www.wargravehouse.com for more details and an application pack. Applications will only be accepted on the official application form and should be emailed to email@example.com
Closing date: Sunday 13th June 2021
Interviews: Wednesday, 23rd June 2021 – (Times to be confirmed)
Wargrave House Limited operates a safe recruitment process. Appointment to the post will be subject to suitable references and an enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check. Wargrave House Limited is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.