Pield Heath House School is a non-maintained day/residential school for children and young people aged 7-19 with a range of additional needs and speech and language disorders.
(NQT’s are welcome to apply)
MPS/UPS (Outer London)
We have a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic experienced Teachers who would like to develop their career in a highly supportive environment. Successful applicants will have knowledge of SEN and an ability to differentiate work for a range of abilities along with a commitment to developing professional skills. All teachers on the UPS will be given a whole school responsibility in line with their teaching role.
You will provide positive and stimulating learning experiences for our students whilst working in partnership with families and the school community. If you feel that you have what it takes to work with us to get the best out of our students then we would very much like to hear from you.
We are looking for someone that is passionate about working with children and young people and is willing to support our vision. You will have the drive to ensure that all students receive the best education possible and develop skills that they will be able to continue to build on in the future.
You will be a good team player with strong organisation skills and a highly structured approach that supports your ability to teach a range of subjects to our students. The successful applicants will have a positive can-do attitude and good sense of humour that will make learning fun for the students that you come into contact with.
In return we can offer:
- A welcoming friendly community providing an opportunity to work with a fantastic group of young people
- A happy and supportive working environment with high expectations and standards of teaching & learning
- Teaching teams who work collaboratively to share expertise and workload
- Dedicated and supportive staff committed to achieving exceptionally high standards
- Opportunities for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) to support career progression
- CPD and career progression
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme
- Free coffee and tea provided
- Free on-site parking
- On site lunches available to staff
Further details can be found on our website; www.pieldheathschool.org.uk
For more information about this job please email: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 28th August 2022
Pield Heath House School is dedicated to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks and must have satisfactory references.