School Bursar/Finance Manager
Muntham House is a highly successful and nationally renowned non-maintained boarding and day special school for young people with social emotional and mental health needs
An exciting opportunity for an experienced finance professional to work with our Leadership team
We are seeking a highly organised and motivated individual. With excellent interpersonal skills to take on the position of School Bursar/Finance Manager at this successful special school. The position is offered part time three/four days per week.
The successful candidate should have proven ability to work under pressure and have relevant qualifications as a School Bursar/Finance Manager or in accountancy.
Main areas of responsibility include:
- Maintain a strategic financial plan that meets the requirements of the school development plan.
- Financial management, including budget preparation/monitoring and governor reporting.
- Attend and report at Governors’ meetings and sub committees.
- Administration of financial and legal aspects of Personnel
What we offer:
- A competitive salary package based on the National Joint Council pay scale, Principal Officer grade (subject to experience and qualifications).
- To become part of a supportive, positive and highly successful team.
- Beautiful working environment in a rural setting.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Medical benefits.
- Pension Scheme Membership.
We are looking for a candidate who is self-motivated, an effective communicator and capable of working without guidance and who will become an integral part of the School community.
Further details and an application form are available from the school office: email@example.com Telephone 01403 730302
Closing date: 29th November 2019 Interview dates: 13th December 2019
All appointments are subject to safer recruitment requirements to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people. All positions will involve appropriate checks and clearances. Muntham House School is an equal opportunities employer.