Dudley Port School in Tipton
QTS Maths Teacher required for January 2021
Permanent full time position 37.5 hours per week.
QTS Teacher required for an all age KS2-4 independent school primarily catering for students with SEMH. The overall aim is for the students to achieve positive learning outcomes, consequently raising their self-esteem so that they can return to mainstream provision where applicable or enter society with qualifications and skills that enable them to achieve economic wellbeing.
We require a well-qualified and experienced Teacher for Maths studies
- QTS Qualification
- Have proven teaching and learning experience in a relevant context
- Have up to date safeguarding and child protection qualifications/knowledge and experience.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Have the energy, passion and drive to raise standards and ‘bring about the best’ for all members of our community
- Have initiative, vision, excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Have experience of working with students with challenging behaviour.
- Have experience/knowledge of delivery of subject specialism to GCSE level.
- Have knowledge and understanding of developments in education
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students. We have an expectation that all staff share this commitment. This post is subject to safer recruitment checks, including satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS.
Closing date: 31st August 2020