Eagle House School (Bramley)
A Therapeutic School for Children with Autism and SEMH Needs
Salary: Band 6/7 on NHS AfC (dependent on skills/experience)
Part Time (2/3 days per week), 8.30am to 4.30pm Term Time plus 4 weeks
January 2022 start date
Are you a creative, dynamic and resourceful? Are you passionate about delivering long-term psychodynamic psychotherapy using Music Therapy creatively and looking for an opportunity to have a positive impact? If so, we’d love you to get in touch!
As one of our Curriculum Access team you will support a caseload of complex young people within our school to achieve their full potential. This role includes individual and group work with pupils, working across the multi-disciplinary team to overcome all barriers!
Eagle House School (Bramley) opened in September 2019, providing specialist therapeutic education for pupils aged 6-14 who, in addition to their high functioning ASD, present with complex SEMH needs due to experiences of early childhood adversity. Our model is integrative, incorporating psychodynamic and systemic practice, underpinned by the principles of positive behaviour support.
If you have:
- A passion for delivering trauma and attachment informed creative arts therapy using psychodynamic principles
- The ability to inspire, challenge and motivate, working with anxiety to overcome challenges
- The confidence, skills and abilities to engage children who struggle to form meaningful relationships
- Excellent communication skills with high levels of emotional intelligence, reliance and flexibility
- Ability to promote reflective thinking in teams
- The ability to work collaboratively as a member within a professional multi-disciplinary team
- A responsive, highly approachable attitude and the ability to support your colleagues in this challenging yet rewarding environment
We can offer:
- An opportunity to join a highly skilled team at the cutting edge of therapeutic practice
- Support, guidance and training from a highly skilled and experienced Leadership Team
- An exceptional commitment to your personal and professional development
- Opportunities to develop your own specialisms in therapeutic practice, research and psycho-education
- To join an established Independent School Group and develop your skills and experience within a family of provider schools
- Excellent salary, private health plan, pension, continuous professional development
- Industry leading wellbeing & benefits programme including competitive salary scale, clinical supervision (both group and individual), private healthcare plan, minibus to public transport links, freshly cooked restaurant quality lunch every day, exceptional CPD opportunities, pension and cake on your birthday!
If you would like to have an informal discussion please contact us on 01483 912080 and ask to speak to: – Iva Roberts Clinical Psychologist or Geeta Makwana HR Manager.
Eagle House Group is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all of its employees to share this commitment. This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure & Barring Service.
For an application pack, please contact the Human Resources Department on 020 8770 7788 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. CVs will not be accepted; only applications submitted on the Eagle House Group application form will be considered. For company information please visit our website: www.eaglehousegroup.co.uk
Closing Date: Monday 6th December 2021
Interview Date: w/c 13th December 2021