Job Title: HR Administrator
Location: Radlett Lodge School, (Hertfordshire)
Salary: £12,139 – £13,188 (Dependent on experience) & Inner Fringe £504.61.
Closing date: 06th July 2022
Interviews (w/c): 11th July 2022
Hours: – Monday to Friday – 30 hours per week (9:00am – 3:30pm)
Contract: term Time only (1year fixed Term Contract)
Who we are:
The National Autistic Society is the UK’s leading charity for autistic people. Since 1962, we’ve been transforming lives, changing attitudes and helping to create a society that works for autistic adults and children.
We transform lives by providing support, guidance and practical advice for the 700,000 autistic adults and children in the UK, as well as their three million family members and carers. Autistic people turn to us at key moments or challenging times in their lives, be it getting a diagnosis, going to school or finding work.
We change attitudes by improving public understanding of autism and the difficulties many autistic people face. We also work closely with businesses, local authorities and government to help them provide more autism-friendly spaces, deliver better services and improve laws.
We have come a long way but it is not good enough. There is still so much to do to increase opportunities, reduce social isolation and build a brighter future for people on the spectrum. With your help, we can make it happen.
What we can offer you:
- Pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Excellent induction, training and development programme including training about autism and opportunities to attend our conferences
- Online staff discount scheme for a range of benefits (cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan)
- Access to a 24-hour employee assistance programme
- Provide first line HR information to managers / signpost to sources of HR advice and guidance
- Support with inputting monthly payroll data to agreed timescales, including updating the HR database and paper based records as required.
- Support the HR Coordinator (recruitment lead) with all recruitment administration processes in line with recruitment policy to meet the needs of the area. This will include:-
- Drafting and placing adverts internally & externally
- Arranging and contacting candidates for interviews
- Co-ordinating short-listing and interview score sheet feedback from panel
- Drafting and sending correspondence to candidates
- Recruitment checks i.e. references, DBS
- Preparing personnel files
- Monitor probation process of new starters and remind managers of timescales.
- Support with absence management, maternity administration, changes to terms & conditions, starter and leaver administration.
- Act as note taker for sickness absence meetings.
- Undertake HR project work and support organisational HR initiatives.
- To undertake general administrative duties, such as filing, daily checking of the Central HR / Recruitment email in-boxes and dealing with correspondence.
Job descriptions only reflect 80% of a role, and are not an exhaustive list of duties. You are expected to carry out other activities that are within the scope of the role.
Where you will be working:
Radlett Lodge School, Harper Lane, Radlett, Hertfordshire, WD7 9HW
For more information about this job please contact email@example.com
Applications for this job are sought from anyone who is suitably qualified and experienced for the role but particularly welcome from those with a diagnosis of autism.
The National Autistic Society is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and adults who use our services and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to complete the relevant safeguarding checks.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Post is subject to Enhanced DBS
Please click her to apply https://isw.changeworknow.co.uk/national_autistic_society/vms/e/careers/positions/dglFyaZRnmtjqjCsT0XZbE