EXECUTIVE HEAD TEACHER
Do you want to provide exceptional leadership to enable care and educational teams to transform young people’s lives?
Sunfield Children’s Home, Ruskin Mill Trust is a charity that supports young people with complex needs including Autism and PDA to fully engage in their learning and living and develop positive relationships with the community around them. Sunfield Children’s Home provides innovative and experiential education inspired by Rudolf Steiner, William Morris and John Ruskin.
THE EXECUTIVE HEAD TEACHER WILL:
- Provide strategical leadership to the care, educational teams and support services
- Lead the various teams to develop and implement practical skills therapeutic education and innovative outdoor methods of working with children and young people in our care
- Ensure that all regulations are met in the care, educational and support teams strive for continual improvement
- Work with commissioners and parents from admission and throughout the young person’s journey with us.
- In conjunction with the appropriate lead manager work to ensure the Social Care and DfE Ofsted inspections are the best they can be and to strive for outstanding status.
We offer significant personal development opportunities to work within a holistic organisation that is complex and growing.
Closing date 25th February 2019, although we reserve the right to close the advert earlier. Contact for an informal conversation: Lindsay.email@example.com Please visit: http://www.sunfield.org.uk/work-with-us/job-vacancies/ for further details and a full application pack.
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.