Ingfield Manor School, Billingshurst, West Sussex.
Closing date: 27th September 2021
Want to be a part of the Outstanding-rated team at Ingfield Manor School? We’ve got the perfect role for you!
Salutem Care and Education have services across England and Wales supporting adults and children in residential and educational environments.
Individuals we support become part of a Salutem family, where they can be themselves, thrive, and love the life they live. We are immensely proud of the part we play in creating meaningful days and fulfilled lives for everyone at Salutem, and that includes those who work for us. The opportunities and prospects really are limitless, and that’s why you should consider becoming part of our family.
Ingfield Manor School is a day and boarding provision for students age 3-19 with neuro-motor impairments such as cerebral palsy. We are one of the UK’s leading Conductive Education providers. Our school is an exciting and rewarding place to work with excellent resources.
We require a Business Manager skilled in financial management, who can work autonomously and efficiently. The successful candidate will be able to provide professional leadership and management of the support teams at the school and working closely with the Principal and school senior leadership team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the vision for the school is clearly articulated, shared, understood and enacted effectively by all
- Creating, implementing, monitoring and evaluating development plans aimed at bringing about continual improvement in these areas
- Motivating and working with others to create a shared culture and positive climate
- Ensuring that strategic planning takes account of the diversity, values and experience of the school and community at large
- Managing and monitoring budgets
- Financial negotiation
- Management of grant funding income streams
- Facility & Property Management, including all Health and safety matters
- Leading on all financial matters at site level
At Salutem, you’re not just a care worker – you’re a supportive healthcare professional, an ambitious worker, a loyal colleague, a unique and transparent individual who provides engaging and meaningful experiences for the people we support.
As a valued member of our family, we offer:
- COVID-19 Vaccination
- Key Worker status
- Competitive rates of pay dependant on experience.
- Wagestream – our financial planning app, making it easier to access and manage your finances and allowing you to access up to 30% of your pay throughout the month as and when you need it.
- Training/Qualification Opportunities –In addition to the company induction, you will also receive bespoke specialist training that reflects the needs of the service and your personal development.
- Internal progression opportunities – We’re committed to supporting your learning and upskilling, and will support you to reach your full potential and progress in your career with us.
- Induction – You will undertake a bespoke induction programme tailored to your specific job role and will complete training through a blended learning approach
- Perkbox – We have a great employee benefits platform called Perkbox, this includes over 200 different exclusive perks and discounts such as cinema tickets, flights/holidays, theme parks, days out plus much more!
- Employee Support Helpline – You will have access to a private and confidential employee support helpline, covering a wide range of topics including financial advice, health and well-being and more. This is all available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All offer of employment are subject to rigorous pre-employment checks, including enhances DBS in line with out stringent safer recruitment policy.
To apply for this role or for more information please contact poppy.booker@salutemsharedservices so we can send you an application form.