AUTISM EDUCATIONAL PRACTITIONER (AEP)
Term Time + 7 days
Permanent, 5 days per week (37.5 hours)
Salary: NJC point 14 -17 + SEN Allowance
(Pro-rata salary + SEN for Term Time + 7 days, 5 day’s is £21,794 – £23,044 per annum)
*Also known as a Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Wargrave House Limited operates a 38-week day non-maintained special school and independent specialist college for 5 to 25 year olds. We have an excellent reputation for delivering outstanding education and care to children and young people with Autism.
Are you a Senior Teaching Assistant looking for the next step in your career? An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Autism Educational Practitioner (AEP) to join our hardworking committed multi-disciplinary team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an enthusiastic and ambitious professional, with the vision and energy to sustain and promote the current high standards of the organisation.
- Be hard-working, highly skilled education specialist who is able to hold the respect of others across the provision.
- Be passionate about ensuring the best possible outcomes for young people with autism.
- Have the ability to support and provide guidance for other TSAs across the provision
- Have the skills and knowledge to lead a identified area of the provision.
- Be able to plan, prepare and deliver learning within a designated area/key stage.
We are looking for qualified Autism Educational Practitioners who wish to further develop their specialist skills in this interesting and challenging field.
If you are committed to providing the very best to support positive outcomes for our young people, we would welcome an application from you. Visits to the school are welcomed. In return, we offer a Group Personal Pension, free lunch, Employee Assist Programme, additional annual leave for long service, company sick pay and enhanced maternity pay.
A full job description and personal specification can be found on our website.
In order to work for Wargrave House Limited, you must have undertaken (evidence to be provided) or be willing to have a COVID19 vaccination, unless medically exempt.
Please visit our website at www.wargravehouse.com for more details and an application pack. Please note applications will only be accepted on the official application form and can be emailed to email@example.com
Closing date: 31st August 2022 – 11:59pm
Interviews: 16th September 2022 – (Times to be confirmed)
Wargrave House Limited operates a safe recruitment process. Appointment to the post will be subject to suitable references and an enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check. Wargrave House Limited is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.