Designated Safeguarding Adult Lead/Alerting Manager Training, 16th September 2021
Thursday 16th September 2021, via Zoom
9.30 am (9.45 am start) – 4.45 p.m.
Delivered by Carolyn Eyre, Safeguarding Consultant, this one day course is aimed at all professionals who take the lead for safeguarding adults at risk in their organisation.
By the end of the training participants will:
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the designated safeguarding adults lead (DSAL)
- Know what constitutes abuse including the differences between a complaint and concern
- Identify the responsibilities of the alerting manager and alerting officer when a concern arises
- Apply the Mental Capacity Act and other information sharing principles
- Know how a safeguarding enquiry is conducting and the role of partner agencies
- Review their own policy, procedures and training programme for safeguarding adults at risk
To receive your certificate you must be in attendance for the whole event. Certificates will be emailed to participants following the completion of the training and receipt of a completed evaluation form.
About the Presenter
Carolyn is a highly experienced and skilled trainer in the field of child protection and safeguarding. She has already run very successful training programmes for Designated Safeguarding Leads and Safer Recruitment within our sector and will work closely with NASS to ensure that this course meets our need.
All fields marked with a * are mandatory
Terms & Conditions
Full payment is required at the point of booking.
Our invoice terms are strictly payment within 30 days of the date of the invoice.
Bookings are non-transferable but delegate substitutions will be accepted.
50% of delegate fee will be refunded for cancellations received by Monday 6th September 2021.
After this date no fees are refundable for cancellation or non-attendance.
All cancellations must be confirmed in writing by email.
We reserve the right to cancel a course due to insufficient numbers.
In the unlikely event that NASS have to cancel an event, our liability in the event of cancellation is limited to a full refund of the event fee only.
Booking Deadline: 8th September 2021
Booking Cancellation Date: 6th September 2021